An exciting opportunity exists for a highly skilled Registered Nurse to join the Medical / Surgical Ward at a private hospital on the Gold Coast. This is a Permanent Part-Time position.
As a Registered Nurse you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality service is provided across the rehabilitation unit. In this role you will report to the Clinical Nurse Unit Manager.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum 2 years of nursing experience essential;
- Experience working in a medical/surgical ward;
- Adaptability and ability to learn quickly;
- A positive and effective team player with excellent clinical and interpersonal skills.
Hospital offers free parking, a wide range of in hospital services and regular subsidised social activities. Also:
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance;
- Professional Development;
- Employee assistance program;
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services.
Hospital, located on the Gold Coast, is an acute care hospital providing a wide range of health care services with a 24 hour emergency care centre, Comprehensive Cardiac Services, General & Orthopaedic Surgery, Oncology, Medical Services, Maternity & Paediatrics, Renal Dialysis, Day Surgery and Rehabilitation services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.