Exciting opportunities has become available for Registered Nurses to join a friendly and supportive team of 31 bedded General Medical and Surgical Ward at the private hospital in Melbourne.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Recent medical / surgical experience;
- Ability to prioritise and work independently in a fast paced environment;
- Good communication & problem solving skills;
- Actively promotes positivity and teamwork;
- Excellent customer service;
- Flexibility with shifts.
Hospital, located 30kms east from Melbourne CBD, is an acute Medical, Surgical and Oncology hospital providing excellence in customer service and patient care. Specialities include general medical, ENT, Plastics, gastroenterology, Gynaecology, Oral and maxillofacial surgery, Orthopaedics, Urology, Vascular, Respiratory Medicine, as well as a comprehensive oncological service.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.