Exciting opportunities have become available for Registered Nurses to join a dynamic and well established Medical / Surgical team at a private hospital in Melbourne.
As a Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Provide evidenced based nursing care;
- Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team;
- Ensure patient and staff safety;
- Supervise, direct and guide nursing team members; Enrolled Nurses (ENs) and to deliver patient care;
- Deliver education and support to individuals/patients for the management of their health recovery, post operative care or end of life needs.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum 1 year post graduate experience, or 2 years post qualifying experience preferable;
- Ability to prioritise and work independently in a fast paced environment;
- Good communication & problem solving skills;
- Actively promotes positivity and teamwork;
- Excellent customer service;
- Flexibility with shifts.
Hospital, located 30kms east from Melbourne CBD, is an acute Medical, Surgical and Oncology hospital providing excellence in customer service and patient care. Specialities include general medical, ENT, Plastics, gastroenterology, Gynaecology, Oral and maxillofacial surgery, Orthopaedics, Urology, Vascular, Respiratory Medicine, as well as a comprehensive oncological service.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.