An excellent opportunity has become available for an experienced Clinical Nurse with strong leadership capability to foster engagement, mentor and support the mental health team at a private hospital in regional QLD.
As the successful candidate you will posses:
- Current AHPRA registration;
- A minimum 5 years' inpatient experience in an acute mental health environment;
- Extensive experience with triage and mental health risk assessment;
- Strong leadership background and a professional approach to people management;
- Motivated, energetic and a flexible team player;
- Confident and has excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
You will be offered great benefits including:
- Access to Employee Club & corporate discounted Private Health Insurance;
- A wide range of employee benefit programs including access to hospital discounts, financial services, salary packaging, scholarship opportunities and employee assistance program;
- Flexible Work/Leave Programs;
- National Professional development programs;
- Employee recognition and rewards programs;
- Staff meal discounts.
Hospital, located in Rockhampton, is an acute care facility offering a range of services including medical, general surgical and mental health services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.