An exciting opportunity exists for a highly skilled and experienced Clinical Nurse to join the management team at a private hospital near Brisbane. It's a permanent part time position Monday - Friday.
This role is integral in the running of the hospital and you would be responsible for:
- The clinical assessment of potential patients who will often present in crisis
- Provide liaison between external refers, internal psychiatrists and Nurse Unit Managers to facilitate admission for patients who require inpatient mental health care
- You would provide advice and redirection to refers, patients and their carers for people who cannot safely be cared for in our hospital or do not meet our admission criteria
- Actively participate in quality improvement, risk reduction activities and Work Health and Safety initiatives
- Current nursing registration with AHPRA
- Extensive experience in mental health and risk assessment
- Excellent communication, customer service and negotiation skills.
- Previous Intake or triage experience
- High Standard of computer literacy
Hospital is located 22km north of Brisbane and is a 76 bed acute facility specialising in a wide range of mental health services. It provides a range of inpatient, day patient and specialty mental health services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send us your resume and covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.