Exciting opportunities exist for highly skilled and experienced Registered Nurses with excellent interpersonal and customer service skills to join the Mental Health Unit at a private hospital near Brisbane.
As a Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver evidence based nursing care;
- Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team;
- Ensure patient and staff safety;
- Supervise, direct and guide nursing team members; Enrolled Nurses (ENs) and Assistants in Nursing (AINs) to deliver patient care;
- Deliver education and support to individuals/patients for the management of their health recovery, rehabilitation or end of life needs.
- Current nursing registration with AHPRA;
- Post Graduate Certificate in Mental Health (or working towards);
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care;
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards;
- Sound clinical decision making and problem solving skills;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Works well independently and within a team;
- Basic computer skills.
Hospital is located 22km north of Brisbane and is an acute facility specialising in a wide range of mental health services. It provides a range of inpatient, day patient and specialty mental health services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.