Excellent opportunities exists for experienced Mental Health Registered Nurses to join a professional team of Addiction Services Unit and Detox & Rehabilitation Program at a private psychiatric hospital in Melbourne. Full time and part time positions with multiple shifts and days are available.
- Current registration with the AHPRA
- Previous working experience in Mental Health
- Post Graduate Certificate in Mental Health / Drug & Alcohol & Rehabilitation Program (or working towards) preferred
- Delivery of a range of therapeutic services to patients in the program
- Assessment, formulation and treatment planning
- Provision of evidence based nursing care for the treatment of patients with mental illness.
- Participation in the development, implementation and evaluation of client management plans and the overall program
- Provision of profession-specific consultation and advice to other members of the multi-disciplinary team
- Liaison with families, the community and other service providers as appropriate
- Contribute to the quality improvement processes on the unit
- Sound clinical decision making and problem solving skills
- Works well independenly and within a team
The right candidate will be offered a supportive and inclusive working environment. You will be provided with a structured induction and orientation, and opportunities for ongoing training and professional development.
Hospital, located in Melbourne, is a private mental health facility offering a comprehensive range of psychiatric services including general psychiatry, aged psychiatry, intensive psychiatric care unit and specialist programs including eating disorders, addiction services, day and community outreach programs.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.