Excellent opportunities exist for dynamic and experienced Registered Nurse to work in the Mental Health Unit at a private clinic in Geelong.
The newly created roles involve direct patient care, requiring the provision of high standards of evidence based nursing care to patients within the general and specialty mental health programs.
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Post Graduate Certificate in Mental Health (or working towards)
- Working with Children check
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards
- Sound clinical decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Works well independently and within a team
- Basic computer skills
The Clinic is a private psychiatric hospital that offers a range of inpatient, day programs and outreach services for individuals experiencing mental health problems; located on the outskirts of Geelong within close proximity to spectacular coastal attractions. The Clinic has a number of accredited Psychiatrists supported by a skilled multidisciplinary team of nursing, allied health, administration and domestic services staff.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.