An excellent opportunity has become available for a highly skilled and competent Registered Nurse to join the Adult and Adolescent Inpatient Service at a private mental health clinic in Melbourne.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 2 years' experience in mental health nursing
- Passionate about psychiatric nursing and interest in adolescent services
- Commitment to excellence in the delivery of healthcare services to patients seeking mental health treatment
- Demonstrated ability to mentor and guide the performance of less experienced staff
- You will also need to be flexible and work a variety of shifts
Clinic offers a well supported environment and a collaborative multidisciplinary team approach focusing on producing good outcomes. You will also have excellent opportunities for advancement and career path opportunities.
Clinic, located close to Melbourne CBD, is a leading private psychiatric facility. It provides a full range of general, acute and specialised psychiatric services including inpatient, day patient and community outreach programs.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.