Excellent opportunities exists for experienced Mental Health Registered Nurses to join a busy team at a private mental health clinic in Melbourne. Permanent full time and part time positions across a variety of programs including addictive behaviours, eating disorders, aged care and general psychiatry programs are available.
- Current registration with the AHPRA
- Previous experience within a mental health setting
- Post Graduate Certificate in Mental Health (or working towards)
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards
- Sound clinical decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Works well independently and within a team
- Basic computer skills
The right candidate will be offered a supportive and inclusive working environment. You will be provided with a structured induction and orientation, and opportunities for ongoing training and professional development.
Clinic, located in Melbourne, is a private mental health facility. It offers a comprehensive range of psychiatric services including general psychiatry, aged psychiatry, intensive psychiatric care unit and specialist programs including eating disorders, addiction services, day and community outreach programs.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.