Mental Health Registered Nurse | Shepparton
Excellent opportunities exist for experienced and suitably qualified Registered Nurses to work in the luxurious 14 bed Mental Health Unit at a hospital in Shepparton.
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 3 years recent mental health nursing experience
- Understanding and ability to work within the National Standards
- Commitment to ongoing professional development
- Ability to build strong rapport with patients and family members
- Excellent work ethic, time management skills & the ability to successfully work within a fast paced environment
- Demonstrates good communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy
The successful candidate will be offered:
- Staff recognition & Employee Benefits Club & Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent career opportunities
- Flexible and supportive working environment
Hospital, located in beautiful Goulburn Valley, is an acute 85 bed surgical and medical facility. The hospital has 3 fully equipped Operating Theatres, a High Dependency Unit and a Day Procedure Unit. Hospital is equipped with advanced medical, surgical and diagnostic technology.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send us your resume and covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.