An exciting opportunity exists for Registered Mental Health Nurse with excellent interpersonal and customer service skills to join the team at a private clinic in Sydney.
As the Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver evidence based nursing care
- Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team
- Ensure patient and staff safety
- Supervise, direct and guide nursing team members;
- Deliver education and support to patients for the management of their health recovery, or rehabilitation needs.
The successful applicant will meet the following criteria:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 2 years experience in an Acute or Sub Acute Mental Health or AOD Unit
- Post Graduate Certificate in Mental Health / Completed Transition to Professional practice with a recognised Mental Health Service
- Commitment to recovery based & trauma informed quality patient care
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards
- Sound clinical decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, ability to utilise appropriate computer based software
- Works well independently and within a team
Clinic, located in Sydney's Eastern suburbs, is a private mental health facility offering a broad range of psychiatric services. These include general inpatient admissions for people with mood disorders and/or drug and alcohol problems, specialist group therapy and community programs.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.