Exciting opportunities exist for Registered Mental Health Nurses with excellent interpersonal and customer service skills to join the team at a private clinic in Sydney.
As a Registered Nurse, your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver quality nursing care by Assessing, Planning, Implementing and evaluating individual patient care;
- Provide a standard of care according to the individuals level of experience and education maintaining high-quality nursing care within a safe environment;
- Develop and utilise strategies that encourage an atmosphere conducive to effective communication;
- Work in partnership with patients and families in decision-making regarding provision of care promoting beneficial relationships.
The successful applicant will meet the following criteria:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Previous mental health nursing experience;
- Post Graduate Certificate in Mental Health (or working towards);
- Working with Children check;
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care;
- Compliance with ACQSHC national standards;
- Sound clinical decision making and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Works well independently and within a team;
- Basic computer skills.
The clinic, located in Sydney's Eastern suburbs, is a private mental health facility offering a broad range of psychiatric services. These include general inpatient admissions for people with mood disorders and/or drug and alcohol problems, specialist group therapy and community programs.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY
to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.