Excellent opportunities exist for innovative and dynamic Registered Nurses to join the mental health team at a private hospital in North West Sydney. Permanent full-time and part-time positions are available working, 7-day-a-week rosters, including weekends and night duty.
- Current registration with the AHPRA
- Postgraduate qualifications in Mental Health
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Mental Health
- Strong clinical leadership
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Have experience and an understanding of HoNOS
- Have an understanding of continuous improvement, WH&S and risk management
- A strong commitment to customer service and quality outcomes
- Computer literate
- Ability to work with the team environment
- Promote internal education and preceptorship
The hospital offers a friendly and supportive staff environment with a strong commitment to the provision of excellence in care delivery and patient goal attained/outcomes.
Hospital, located in North West Sydney, is a private mental health facility offering inpatient and day treatment programs for mood and anxiety disorders, psychosis intervention, depression, PTSD, Anger Management and medically assisted detoxification from alcohol and other substances, as well as in orthopaedics, neurological, cardiac and pulmonary rehabilitation.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.