Excellent opportunities exist for dynamic and experienced Registered Nurse to work in the Mental Health Unit at a private hospital in Sydney.
As a Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver evidence based nursing care
- Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team
- Ensure patient and staff safety
- Supervise, direct and guide nursing team members to deliver patient care
- Deliver education and support to individuals/patients for the management of their health recovery, rehabilitation or end of life needs
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Post Graduate Certificate in Mental Health (or working towards)
- Working with Children check (if relevant)
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards
- Sound clinical decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Works well independently and within a team
- Basic computer skills
Hospital, located in Liverpool, is an acute facility providing Obstetrics, Mental Health and Surgical Services. The Clinic is an 18 bed psychiatric unit within the private hospital, staffed by psychiatrists, and nursing staff using a multi-disciplinary team approach.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.