Excellent opportunities have become available for dynamic and experienced mental health nurses to join the mental health ward at a private hospital on the Gold Coast. Full-time and part-time positions are available. Shifts will cover a 7-day rotating roster. Voluntary 12 hour shifts will be available for successful applicants.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- Recent Mental Health Nursing experience in an acute care setting
- Demonstrated experience, knowledge in patient care for mental illness, high prevalence disorders
- Highly developed clinical skills in assessment, planning and intervention including, CBT, problem-solving and crisis management
- Demonstrate the ability to engage clients, liaise and consult with relevant family members and health professionals
- Knowledge of the Mental Health Act and associated regulatory frameworks
- Excellent work ethic and time management skills
- High level problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to successfully work as a cohesive team member
- Knowledge of Quality / Continuous Improvement processes
- A commitment to Mental Health & Wellbeing promotion within the community
Hospital offers fantastic employee benefits including:
- Staff recognition and reward programs
- Regular subsidised social activities
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health & leisure choices
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options
- National Employee Assistance Program
- Free car parking
Hospital, located on the Gold Coast, provides specialist mental health services and mainstream rehabilitation inpatient and day programs.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.