Excellent opportunities have become available for dynamic and experienced mental health nurses to join the inpatient adult mental health service at a private hospital on the Mornington Peninsula. Applicants must have the flexibility to work a mixture of AM and PM shifts during the week and at the weekend.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- Experience in mental health nursing
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to deal with a wide range of stakeholders
- Ability to use initiative and demonstrate reliability
Hospital offers fantastic employee benefits including:
- Staff recognition and reward programs
- Regular subsidised social activities
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health & leisure choices
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options
- National Employee Assistance Program
- Free car parking
Hospital, located on the Mornington Peninsula, is a fully accredited hospital with 4 operating theatres, angiography suite, short stay unit, HDU, surgical, medical, oncology/palliative care, psychiatry, a new rehabilitation unit including inpatient, outpatient and hydrotherapy services and alcohol rehabilitation.
The Unit is an integrated inpatient facility and is designed to accommodate adult patients requiring acute inpatient psychiatric care. The unit is supported by a highly professional and passionate mental health team, providing inpatient therapy programs which are both structured yet flexible. Care is delivered in a variety of settings, combining individual counselling and psychotherapy, group therapy, skill development, activities and medical treatments to ensure the best outcome for each patient.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.