Mental Health Registered Nurses | Orange
Exciting opportunities have become available for experienced Mental Health Registered Nurses to work within a dedicated Mental Health team at a private hospital in regional NSW.
As the successful candidate you will posses:
- Current AHPRA registration
- Previous experience in mental health nursing
- Demonstrated experience in delivering quality, acute and chronic inpatient care
- A strong focus on patient centred, evidence based nursing care
- Ability to collaborate and consult with individuals, family and carers in a professional, compassionate manner
- Demonstrated high standards of professional and ethical practice
Hospital, located in Orange, is a 57 bed facility including a 5 Operating Theatres, Mental Health Clinic and a 17 bed dedicated Rehabilitation Unit. The Mental Health Clinic is a voluntary 15-bed unit offering a comprehensive range of assessment and treatments for patients suffering mental illness. The unit is designed to assist people with mood disorders including depression and Bipolar Disorders, Anxiety Disorders, Psychosis and Substance Abuse Disorders. Clinic is staffed with Consultant Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Social worker, Occupational Therapists and a dedicated Nursing team.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send us your resume and covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.