Exciting opportunities have become available for experienced Mental Health Registered Nurses to work within a dedicated and multidisciplinary Mental Health team at a private hospital in regional QLD.
As the successful candidate you will posses:
- Current AHPRA registration;
- A minimum 3 years' experience as a Mental Health nurse;
- Post graduate qualifications in Mental Health highly regarded;
- Demonstrated experience in delivering quality, acute and chronic inpatient care;
- A strong focus on patient centred, evidence based nursing care;
- Ability to collaborate and consult with individuals, family and carers in a professional, compassionate manner;
- Demonstrated high standards of professional and ethical practice;
- Ability to work a 24/7 roster, minimum 48hrs per fortnight.
Hospital, located in Rockhampton, is an acute care facility offering a range of services including medical, general surgical and mental health services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.