Mental Health Registered Nurses | Rockhampton
Exciting opportunities have become available for experienced Mental Health Registered Nurses to work within a dedicated and multidisciplinary Mental Health team at a private hospital in regional QLD.
As the successful candidate you will posses:
- Current AHPRA registration
- A minimum 3-years experience as a Mental Health nurse
- Post graduate qualifications in Mental Health highly regarded
- Demonstrated experience in delivering quality, acute and chronic inpatient care
- A strong focus on patient centred, evidence based nursing care
- Ability to collaborate and consult with individuals, family and carers in a professional, compassionate manner
- Demonstrated high standards of professional and ethical practice
- Ability to work a 24/7 roster, minimum 48hrs per fortnight.
Hospital, located in Rockhampton, is a 66 bed acute care facility offering a range of services including medical, general surgical and mental health services. The hospital specialises in Orthopaedics, Ophthalmology, General Surgery, Urology, Gynaecology, IVF, General Medicine and Mental Health.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send us your resume and covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.