Excellent opportunities exist for dynamic and passionate Registered Nurses with previous neurosurgical experience to join a supportive and dedicated team at a private hospital. Full time and part time positions are available.
The successful applicant will have:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum 2 years’ recent surgical experience essential with at least 6 months of neurosurgery experience working in a large acute hospital;
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and customer service skills;
- Strong organisational skills;
- Demonstrated risk management and OH&S;
- Willingness to learn;
- Ability to work flexible hours.
Employee Benefits include:
- Generous educational support;
- Recognition of some leave entitlements may be negotiated;
- Onsite Pilates classes;
- Employee Benefits Club;
- Discounts, including Health Fund and travel discounts;
- Ongoing education opportunities.
Hospital, located in Sydney's North Shore, is an acute care facility offering a comprehensive range of medical, surgical and obstetric services. The Ward provides following surgeries: Vascular, Cardiology, ENT, Endocrine, Gynaecology, Breast, Plastic and Pain management.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.