A great opportunity has arisen for a suitably qualified and dynamic individual to join the senior management team at a private hospital in Perth.
As the Nurse Director – Clinical Services you will provide leadership and advice to a professional and motivated team of Nurse Managers in various departments of the hospital and develop strategic and operational plans and policies consistent with the hospital’s vision and values. You will oversee operational aspects of care delivery which include bed management, patient flow strategies, patient demand forecasting, senior management support to the Emergency Department and inpatient wards, and appropriate use of resources. Working closely with your patients, the doctors and the executive team you will have responsibility for evaluating and improving technical and clinical operations within Clinical Services implementing cost effective programs to ensure the highest level of clinical outcomes and quality patient care are delivered.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Demonstrated recent management experience in a clinical setting;
- Proven high level communication, interpersonal and organisational skills;
- Sound resource management skills to ensure efficient and effective functioning of all clinical departments;
- Proven ability to successfully lead and motivate a team providing strong and positive leadership whilst guiding the strategic direction;
- Ability to plan, develop, implement and evaluate organisational change;
- understand the performance levers that drive quality business outcomes;
- Strong customer service skills and a commitment to excellence;
- Post-graduate clinical qualifications and / or tertiary management qualifications or equivalent experience would be desirable.
Hospital, located in Southern Perth, is an acute care hospital, dedicated to providing high quality public and private healthcare to the residents of the Mandurah and Peel regions. The emergency department currently provides a 24-hour, 7 days a week emergency service to over 45,000 patients per year. The department is staffed by an experienced and caring multidisciplinary team of professionals dedicated to the health and wellbeing of the hospital's patients. The emergency department currently includes 23 treatment bays with state-of-the-art equipment and medical imaging services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.