An excellent opportunity exists for an enthusiastic and motivated Nurse Educator with proven clinical experience to join the professional team at a private hospital in Sydney. This is a Full-time position with flexible rostering.
As the Nurse Educator you will ensure learning opportunities are maximised to promote both staff development and best clinical outcomes for patients by ensuring the highest standards of service provision and patient care are achieved. Clinical specialties include areas of expertise in: General surgery, Neurosurgery and Cardiothoracic surgery. The Nurse Educator will also facilitate the Advanced Life Support Course (ACCCN) and the Cardiac Advanced Life Support program (in collaboration with the hospital).
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate a commitment to quality care and the best patient outcomes, as well as demonstrate the following:
- Current registration with APHRA
- Minimum 4 years' ICU experience
- Clinical specialty experience and knowledge
- Customer focused
- Adaptable to change
- Proactive and productive in serving as a positive role model and change agent
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer literacy
- Certificate in one or more of the stated specialties
The right candidate will be offered:
- A Comprehensive Orientation Program
- A Friendly Environment where you will be appreciated and recognised for your skills and experience
- Ongoing professional development & financial Support
Being part of the team means you will be supported personally and professionally, have access to study support, flexible working hours with a variety of shifts available.
Hospital, located in Southern Sydney, specialises in cardio-thoracic surgery, intensive care, neurosurgery, advanced surgery, orthopaedics, colorectal, urology, women’s health, maternity, paediatrics, oncology and general surgery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.