An excellent opportunity has become available for an experienced nursing manager to provide nursing leadership and delivery of clinical excellence to the team at a private mental health clinic in Melbourne.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Experience in all aspects of mental health nursing
- Sound clinical competence and commitment to best practice
- Experience in managing addictions and complex diagnoses and presentations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage resources effectively
- Evidence of highly developed organisational and networking skills including the ability to work closely and collaboratively with medical and all clinical staff
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead, mentor and motivate staff to achieve their best
- Proven management and leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability to think and work strategically with key organisational stakeholders
- Computer literacy
Clinic, located close to Melbourne CBD, is a leading private psychiatric facility. It provides a full range of general, acute and specialised psychiatric services including inpatient, day patient and community outreach programs.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.