An excellent opportunity exists for an enthusiastic and motivated Nurse Manager with expert knowledge within Anaesthetics to join the management team at a private hospital on the Gold Coast.
- As the NUM you will be responsible for providing leadership and direction to the anaesthetic unit to complement the strategic direction, operational processes, budget and business direction of the Operating Theatre;
- You will ensure efficient and effective management of the area and coordinate the delivery of anaesthetic care that is evidence based. In addition you will be accountable for the effective management of human, financial and material resources and ensure customer service is maintained at optimal levels;
- You will undertake direct patient care as required providing guidance and support to less experienced members of the anaesthetic team.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current Registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum 5 years experience in anaesthetics;
- Previous experience at Management in the Operating Theatre
- knowledge of the ANZCA guidelines;
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- A strong commitment to develop a management role;
- A commitment to a high standard of clinical and customer focused care;
- High degree of computer literacy;
- Proven time management and prioritisation skills;
- Demonstrate a sound knowledge base in labour management.
Hospital, located on the Gold Coast, is an acute facility providing all acute medical and surgical services, paediatrics, obstetrics and cardiac to the patients. The hospital offers the latest technology and state-of-the-art hospital facilities.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.