An excellent opportunity exists for a dynamic nursing leader to join the management team at a private hospital in Darwin. Full time and part time positions are available.
As the NUM you will be:
- responsible for providing leadership and direction to the unit to complement the strategic direction, operational processes, budget and business direction of the hospital;
- providing operational direction for the unit to ensure efficient and effective management of the area and coordinate the delivery of nursing care that is evidence based;
- accountable for the effective management of human, financial and material resources and ensure customer service is maintained at optimal levels;
- undertaking direct patient care as required providing guidance and support to less experienced members of the nursing team.
To be successful in this position you will require the following:
- Current AHPRA registration ;
- Previous experience at NUM level or equivalent;
- Experience in Cath Lab;
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- A strong commitment to developing in a management role;
- A commitment to a high standard of clinical and customer focused care;
- High degree of computer literacy including MS office and various data bases;
- Ability to work cohesively within a team environment;
- Proven time management and prioritisation skills;
- Demonstrate a sound knowledge base in labour management;
- Demonstrated HR management experience;
- A management degree or working towards desirable.
Hospital, located in Darwin, is an acute facility and provides a broad range of multiday and day surgery including, General Surgery, Orthopaedics, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, Plastic and Reconstructive, Urology, Gastroenterology, Neurosurgery and ENT. Hospital has 7 theatres, a new CSSD and a dedicated scope room.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.