An exciting opportunity exists for a motivated nurse leader to take on an exciting clinical management role at a private hospital near Newcastle.
The role encompasses planning, implementing and evaluating practices, processes and services within the department to ensure improved patient outcomes. The role requires working with and supporting other managers in achieving excellence in care delivery in line with best practice and legislative requirements. The position is accountable for the efficient and effective management of staff within the department. This fast-paced and highly rewarding role reports to the Director of Clinical Services (DCS) through their Associate DCS team.
The successful applicant will possess:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum 5 years of post-graduate experience;
- Previous experience in a management position desirable;
- Essential – extensive clinical skills and/or experience within the speciality;
- Desirable – Familiarity with modern techniques/processes e.g. TAVI;
- Ability to effectively plan and manage financial, human and capital resources;
- Ability to plan, develop, implement and evaluate a continuous improvement program;
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required;
- Postgraduate studies in an appropriate speciality area desirable;
- Holding or working towards a tertiary management qualification desirable.
The hospital offers fabulous Employee Benefits including:
- Flexible work practices;
- Professional development opportunities;
- Employee recognition and rewards system;
- Ramsay Corporate discounts;
- Ramsay Health Care Employee Benefit Club;
- Access to the Employee Assistance Program.
Hospital is an acute Advanced Surgical and Medical Hospital situated 15 kms south of the Newcastle CBD. The hospital offers the following specialties: Cardiology, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Orthopaedics, Urology, General Surgery (including Colorectal), Breast Surgery, Plastics, Oral Maxillofacial Surgery, Vascular and Oncology. Hospital also offers comprehensive private oncology service providing Medical Oncology, Radiation Oncology, Research, Support Services and Education all located on the one campus.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.