Nurse Unit Manager – Cardiac Catheter Laboratory | Rockhampton
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced nursing manager to assist with implementation and the recruitment/training of clinical staff and leadership of the Cardiac Angiography Laboratory at a private hospital in Rockhampton. The Cath Lab is opening in early 2018.
As the Nurse Unit Manager you will be responsible for the safe, efficient and effective leadership and management of the Cath Lab services. The NUM will be responsible for patient outcomes, collaborative relationships with stakeholders, business management and leadership.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- A minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience in Cath Lab clinical care
- Clinical educator experience would be highly desired
- Prior comparable experience in a leadership/supervisory role in a health care environment
- Postgraduate qualifications in peri-operative nursing
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated initiative in identifying problems and solutions to them
- Demonstrated leadership, human resource and business skills.
Hospital is a 136 bedded private facility located in Rockhampton. The Cardiac Catheter Lab will include an Interventional Catheter Lab and Non Interventional Lab.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send us your resume and covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.