An excellent opportunity exists for an enthusiastic and motivated nursing leader to undertake a key leadership role in the Cardiac Services Unit at a private hospital on the Mornington Peninsula.
Essential Selection Criteria:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Post graduate certificate in Critical Care or equivalent;
- Extensive experience in acute cardiac/critical care services;
- Previous experience in a management position or similar;
- Demonstrated understanding of change management principles;
- Proven ability to establish effective working relationships with a range of stakeholders;
- Ability to effectively plan and manage financial, human and material resources;
- Ability to plan, develop, implement and evaluate a continuous improvement / risk management program;
- Ability to apply research findings to clinical practice;
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills;
- Sound computer skills in MS Office suite including Excel.
Hospital offers excellent benefits of employment including:
- Extensive in-house general and specialty education programs supported by clinical educators;
- Access to clinical, managerial and leadership programs;
- A doctor is on-site 24 / 7;
- On-site ICU (11 beds);
- Staff recognition and reward programs;
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health & leisure choices;
- Access to corporate discounts including discounted private health insurance choices, discounted IT hardware & software & travel/holiday discounts;
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options;
- Employee Assistance Program;
- Morning & afternoon tea provided.
Hospital, located on the Mornington Peninsula, is a modern and well equipped facility offering a comprehensive range of acute surgical services. Hospital undertakes the latest cardiac procedures in a state of the art cardiac catheter laboratory and is able to provide primary angioplasty services 24 hours a day, supported by a 33 cardiac bed coronary care unit with world class wireless monitoring. In addition, cardiothoracic surgery (open heart surgery) is available onsite, supported by a dedicated state of the art operating theatre and intensive care unit.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.