An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Nurse Unit Manager to lead a dedicated and professional cardiovascular team at a private hospital on the Gold Coast.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a clinical nurse role with demonstrated experience in management and leadership of a busy Cardiac Cath Lab
- Be professional and highly motivated with a passion for enhancing staff engagement
- Ability to maintain effective communication networks with doctors, patients, colleagues and other relevant stakeholders
- Competent in supervising, leading, directing and motivating staff to achieve outcomes
- Effective management of rostering processes and allocation of duties for all clinical staff
- Demonstrated ability to manage financial and human resources
- High level of communication and interpersonal skills
Hospital is an acute medical / surgical facility located on the southern end of the Gold Coast. The range of hospital services offered includes: a 24 hour Emergency Department, cardiology, including Interventional cardiology and cardio-thoracic surgery, general medicine, renal dialysis, gastroenterology, general surgery, oncology, orthopaedics, urology, gynaecology, and rehabilitation.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.