An excellent opportunity has become available for a dynamic and experienced Nursing Manager to take a leading role of a Coronary Care Unit Manager at a private hospital in Newcastle, NSW.
As the Nurse Unit Manager you will provide leadership and direction to the unit to complement the strategic direction, operational processes, budget and business direction of the hospital. You will be accountable and responsible for the effective management of human, financial and material resources and ensure customer service is maintained at optimal levels.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current AHPRA registration
- Bachelor of Science (Nursing) or equivalent
- Post graduate qualification in Coronary Care or Critical Care
- Extensive experience in Coronary Care or CCL with greater than 3 years' experience in an acute hospital setting
- Post graduate qualification in Health/Business Management or undertaking same
- Proven organisational, financial and problem solving skills
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven ability to work well within a team, providing teaching, coaching and mentoring
- Well-developed written, verbal and computer literacy skills
Hospital, located in Newcastle, is an acute bed hospital that has 9 Operating Theatres, a Maternity Department and busy surgical wards. Hospital offers the highest standards of health care and technology in obstetric, surgical, medical, oncology and rehabilitation services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.