An exciting opportunity has become available for a motivated and experienced Nurse Manager to lead the Critical Care Unit at a private hospital in Hobart. Full time and part-time positions are possible.
As a NUM, your responsibilities will include:
- Provide leadership and direction to the unit to complement the strategic guidance, operational processes, budget and business direction of the hospital;
- Provide operational direction for the unit to ensure efficient and effective management of the area and coordinate the delivery of the nursing care that is evidence-based;
- Be accountable and responsible for the effective management of human, financial and material resources and ensure the customer service is maintained at optimal levels;
- Participate in marketing initiatives of the hospital to promote growth, help identify clinical areas for expansion and represent the hospital at external clinical forums;
- Take an active role in the management of WHS issues about the unit.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current AHPRA registration;
- Minimum 3 years of experience as NUM/ANUM in ICU;
- Post Graduate Certificate in Intensive Care;
- Demonstrated knowledge of delivering on critical KPI’s;
- Ability to achieve results through consultation, advice and facilitation;
- A high degree of computer literacy including MS Office;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Commitment to a high standard of clinical and customer-focused care;
- Ability to work cohesively within a team environment;
- Proven time management and prioritisation skills;
- A management degree or working towards it.
Hospital, located in Hobart, is a private facility providing a unique range of acute services including general surgery, specialty care in orthopaedics, urology, gynaecology, breast, colorectal, oral, vascular, plastics, obesity surgery and select surgery for paediatrics.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise, please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.