An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Nurse Unit Manager to continue expansion of the business and lead a dedicated and professional day surgery team at a private hospital in Sydney.
- To provide operational management and professional leadership within the Day Surgery unit
- Provision of high standard of clinical and customer focused care
- Commitment to quality ISO9001:2016 / NSQHSS
- Focus on providing a cost effective service
- Building professional relationships with all stakeholders
- Understanding and implementation of relevant legislation and ensuring ongoing compliance
- Provision of data and reporting as required, including benchmarking to assist in the achievement of excellence in nursing and continuous improvement in service delivery.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a clinical nurse role with demonstrated experience in management and leadership of a day surgery
- Ability to co-ordinate and oversee the quality management program
- Understanding and knowledge of current and relevant legislation including best practices in healthcare
- Willingness to keep abreast of changing standards in nursing administration
- Maintain the safety of all parties by fostering safe work standards throughout the facility
- High degree of computer literacy including MS office and various data bases
- Proven time management skills and HR management
- Demonstrated sound knowledge base in labour management
- Promotion of quality and risk management processes, advanced analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to build, maintain and develop strong relationships, promote open communication, effective negotiation and team development
- Ongoing professional development of oneself and others by fostering and encouraging a learning environment through mentoring
Hospital, located in Sydney CBD, is a privately owned healthcare provider focused on high quality, leading edge surgical procedures with a patient centered care approach. Hospital has been designed to provide the highest level of care to patients while using the latest in surgical technology.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.