An excellent opportunity exists for experienced Nurse Manager to lead a dynamic team within the Day Unit and contribute to the senior management team at a private hospital in Melbourne.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Demonstrate consolidated clinical management experience in the Day Theatre environment incorporating admissions, peri-operative and PACU;
- Possess effective interpersonal relationship, problem solving and conflict resolution skills;
- Leadership skills in managing a team to achieve high standards of clinical care at all times;
- Be an excellent team player with the ability to work harmoniously in a multidisciplinary team to create a highly successful service;
- Previous exposure to management of labour hours, rostering, budgetary and performance evaluation are essential.
Hospital offers its team:
- A generous Professional Development Allowance
- A friendly dynamic team environment
- Become part of a network of hospitals across Melbourne and across Australia
- Work with the latest technology
Hospital, located in Melbourne, is a busy acute facility and provides an extensive range of services including Cardio-thoracic and Cardiology services, Neurosurgery, General Surgery, ENT, Urology, Orthopaedic, Plastic Surgery, Maternity Services, and a busy Emergency Department.
The Day Unit currently caters for both a medical and surgical mix of patients. Predominantly admitting and discharging Day of Surgery patients as well as caring for patients requiring intravenous infusions. This unit works collaboratively with a busy 11 theatre complex including a Day Theatre and Hybrid Theatre.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.