An excellent opportunity has become available for a people-focuse and inspirational leader manager to provide nursing leadership and delivery of clinical excellence to the team at a private mental health clinic in Sydney.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- At least 3 years Mental health nursing experience
- Eating Disorders experience
- Previous management experience
- Sound clinical competence and commitment to best practice
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage resources effectively
- Evidence of highly developed organisational and networking skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead, mentor and motivate staff to achieve their best
- Proven management and leadership skills
Clinic, located in Northern Sydney, is a a purpose-built mental health facility. The Clinic offers excellent specialist clinical care in mood and anxiety disorders, drug and alcohol dependence, postnatal depression, eating disorders, post-traumatic stress disorder and general mental health disorders.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.