An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced nursing leader with strong management skills to provide leadership to the emergency team at a private hospital in regional Victoria.
As the NUM your responsibilities will include:
- Strategic leadership and direction for the ED
- Work closely with the DDON Access & Flow, nursing, medical and allied health staff members, providing professional leadership and acting as a role model and resource person within the ED environment whilst maintaining safe practice
- Maintain and promote the profession of nursing by demonstrating ethical nursing practice, adherence to policies and standards of the health service.
The successful applicant will meet the following criteria:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience and post graduate qualifications in Critical Care or Emergency Nursing
- Extensive clinical skills and experience within the speciality
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to lead a complex team environment and work independently as required
- Demonstrated management and decision making skills
- Ability to effectively plan and manage financial, human and material resources
- Proven ability to create and maintain a positive workplace culture and articulate and achieve a vision for ED services
- Ability to apply research findings to clinical practice
Hospital offers a wide range of attractive employee benefits including:
- Staff recognition and rewards programs;
- Employee Benefits Club;
- Access to discounts including discounted private health insurance;
- Access to the Employee Assistance Program
- Free Parking.
Hospital, located in regional Victoria, is a tertiary teaching hospital that provides a range of Acute Services including Emergency, Maternity, Intensive Care, General Medicine and Surgery, Oncology, Medical Imaging, Pathology, Dialysis, Mental Health (Inpatient and community services) and a range of Ambulatory Services. The Emergency Department consists of 18 cubicles including 2 resuscitation bays, 3 fast track cubicles, and a 6 bed Short Stay Unit and provides emergency care to 35,000 presentations annually.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.