An exciting opportunity exists for a highly motivated and experienced clinical leader to be part of the leadership team at a private hospital in Melbourne.
As an Nurse Unit Manager you will be responsible for providing leadership and direction to the ward to complement the strategic direction, operational processes, budget and business direction of the hospital. You will provide operational direction for the ward to ensure efficient and effective management and coordinate the delivery of nursing care that is evidence based. In addition you will be accountable and responsible for the effective management of human, financial and material resources and ensure customer service is maintained at optimal levels.
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Recent management experience
- Exceptional professional clinical skills
- Leadership and management qualification
- Demonstrated excellence in verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced problem solving and decision making abilities to ensure excellence in patient centred care and customer service
- Innovative, adaptable and demonstrate the ability to identify areas for improvement and institute appropriate action plans
- Proven ability to work well within a team, providing teaching, coaching and mentoring
Hospital, located in Melbourne's northern suburb, is an acute hospital that provides a full range of surgical and medical services including a dedicated mental health unit and a full service maternity unit including mother and baby services. The Emergency Deparment is staffed by experienced emergency doctors who are on duty 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.