An excellent opportunity is available for an experienced nurse leader to take on the role of Nurse Unit Manager within Endoscopy Ward at a private Day Procedure Centre in Melbourne.
The NUM position is a key role in the hospital, having an integral role in selecting and leading a new and committed team to the provision of high quality patient care, in line with best practice and legislative requirements. The role encompasses planning, implementing and evaluating practices, processes and services within the centre to delivery contemporary practices, whilst providing an optimal patient experience. The role is ideal for an experienced nurse looking to build upon their existing skills and experience.
The role is accountable for the efficient and effective management of all human and material resources within the department. In the role the manager is also responsible for working with and supporting other managers in achieving excellence in care delivery. This role will work closely with the hospital team to shape organisational strategy, improve procedural service provision and achieve strategic objectives.
To be successful, applicants should possess the following key selection criteria:
- Current Nursing Registration with AHPRA;
- Demonstrated previous experience in an Endoscopy management role (NUM / ANUM)
- Extensive clinical skills and experience within Endoscopy
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Demonstrated management and decision making skills
- Ability to effectively plan and manage financial, human and material resources
- Ability to plan, develop, implement and evaluate a continuous improvement program
Hospital offers fabulous employee benefits including:
- Staff recognition and reward programs
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health & leisure choices
- Access to the Employee Assistance Program
- Subsidised car parking and meals
Hospital, located in Inner Northeastern Melbourne, is an acute Medical / Surgical facility with 11 Operating Theatres. Services offered include Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery, General Medicine, Gastroenterology, General Surgery, Oncology, Orthopaedics, Urology and Gynaecology.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.