An excellent opportunity exists for a highly skilled and motivated clinical leader to provide leadership to the Endoscopy Unit at the private hospital in Sydney. You will lead an energetic team of nurses committed to quality service in a team environment.
- Current nursing registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 5 years post graduate experience
- Recent management experience with a preference for post graduate qualifications in management
- Proven ability in leadership, performance management, along with cost effective management of service delivery
- Demonstrated ability to review, implement and evaluate quality improvement programs
- Strong communication, negotiation, conflict resolution and interpersonal skills
- Advanced problem solving and decision making abilities
Hospital, located in Western Sydney, a modern hospital with 8 operating rooms and a new Hybrid Lab. Hospital’s major specialties include general surgery, orthopaedics, obstetrics, gynaecology, plastics and urology.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.