An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced nursing manager to lead the 30 bed general medical ward at a private hospital in Rockhampton.
As the Nurse Unit Manager you will be responsible for:
- Safe, efficient, and effective management of the day to day operations of the medical unit;
- Patient outcomes;
- Collaborative relationships with stakeholders, business management, and leadership;
- Rostering, staff coordination, patient enquiries etc.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- a minimum of 5 years relevant experience in a clinical leadership role in an acute care facility;
- current knowledge and demonstrated experience in the application of Australian Council on Healthcare National Standards;
- Experience and understanding of the private sector (highly desirable);
- Strong interpersonal skills;
Hospital, located in Rockhampton, is a private facility offering a full range of medical, surgical and maternity services. Medical Ward consists of 30 beds with 26 staff (combination of full- and part-time) –NUM, 2x RN level 2, 15x RN level 1, 6x EENs, Orderly, Admin casual staff pool).
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.