An excellent opportunity has become available for enthusiastic and motivated Maternity Manager to undertake the full time relief position at a private hospital in Sydney.
- The position is responsible for providing leadership and direction to the ward to complement the strategic direction, operational processes, budget and business direction of the hospital.
- You will provide operational direction for the ward to ensure efficient and effective management of the area and coordinate the delivery of nursing care that is evidence based. In addition you will be accountable for the effective management of human, financial and material resources and ensure customer service is maintained at optimal levels.
- As the Delivery suite Nurse Unit Manager you will undertake direct patient care as required providing guidance and support to less experienced members of the nursing team.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate a commitment to quality care and the best patient outcomes, as well as demonstrate the following:
- Current registration with APHRA
- Previous experience at NUM level or completed succession training
- Experience in the Acute setting
- Degree in relevant specialty area
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A strong commitment to developing in a management role
- A commitment to a high standard of clinical and customer focused care
- High degree of computer literacy
- Ability to work cohesively within a team environment
- Proven time management and prioritisation skills
- Demonstrate a sound knowledge base in labour management
- Demonstrated HR management experience
- A management degree or working towards desired
The right candidate will be offered:
- A comprehensive orientation program
- A friendly environment where you will be appreciated and recognised for your skills and experience
- Ongoing professional development
Being part of the team means you will be supported personally and professionally, have access to study support, flexible working hours with a variety of shifts available. You will be part of a strong multi-disciplinary team that includes Lactation Consultants and Physiotherapists.
Hospital, located in Southern Sydney, specialises in cardio-thoracic surgery, intensive care, neurosurgery, advanced surgery, orthopaedics, colorectal, urology, women’s health, maternity, paediatrics, oncology and general surgery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.