A unique and exciting opportunity exists for a highly motivated and experienced clinical leader to be part of the leadership team at the private hospital in Hobart.
As a NUM your responsibilities will include:
- you will provide operational direction for the unit to ensure efficient and effective management of the area and coordinate the delivery of nursing care that is evidence based;
- you will be accountable for the effective management of human, financial and material resources and ensure customer service is maintained at optimal levels;
- you will undertake direct patient care as required providing guidance and support to less experienced members of the nursing team.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current AHPRA registration;
- Previous experience at NUM level or equivalent;
- Experience in the Acute setting;
- Degree in relevant specialty area;
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- A strong commitment to developing in a management role;
- A commitment to a high standard of clinical and customer focused care;
- High degree of computer literacy including MS office and various data bases;
- Ability to work cohesively within a team environment;
- Proven time management and prioritisation skills;
- Demonstrate a sound knowledge base in labour management.
Hospital, located in Hobart, is an acute facility providing a unique range of acute services including general surgery, specialty care in orthopaedics, urology, gynaecology, breast, colorectal, oral, vascular, plastics, obesity surgery and select surgery for paediatrics. The Medical Unit provides expertise in a broad range of medical conditions such as diabetes, renal, respiratory, neurological conditions, infections, sleep disorders and palliative care.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.