An exciting opportunity has become available for experienced nursing manager to provide leadership to professional team within Rehabilitation, Medical Ward & Day Oncology Unit at a private hospital in Brisbane.
As the NUM you will be responsible for providing leadership and direction to the Rehabilitation, Medical Ward & Day Oncology Unit to complement the strategic direction, operational processes, budget and business direction of the hospital. You will provide operational direction for the Wards to ensure efficient and effective management of the area and coordinate the delivery of nursing care that is evidence based. In addition you will be accountable for the effective management of human, financial and material resources and ensure customer service is maintained at optimal levels. You will undertake direct patient care as required providing guidance and support to less experienced members of the nursing team.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Previous experience at NUM level or equivalent
- Experience in the Acute hospital setting
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A commitment to a high standard of clinical and customer focused care
- High degree of computer literacy including MS office and various data bases
- Ability to work cohesively within a team environment
- Proven time management and prioritisation skills
- Demonstrate a sound knowledge base in labour management
- Demonstrated HR management experience
The hospital, located on the South East of Brisbane, is an acute facility, which provides acute Medical, Day Oncology, Surgical, Maternity, Rehabilitation and Critical Care services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.