An excellent opportunity has become available for a dynamic and highly motivated nursing manager with demonstrated skills in leadership and management to join the team at a private hospital in Campbelltown.
As the NUM you will be responsible for all aspects of patient care, developing & maintaining safe clinical practices & excellent clinical outcomes, quality improvement, human resource management & ensuring the department meets its operating budget KPIs.
The successful applicant will have:
- Relevant registration with the AHPRA
- Extensive clinical knowledge & skills
- Effective communication & interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment & independently as required
- Ability to effectively plan & manage financial, human & material resources
- Ability to plan, develop, implement & evaluate a continuous improvement plan
- Ability to apply research findings to clinical practice
- Postgrad studies in rehabilitation and / or management advantageous
- Previous experience in a management position or holding / working towards a tertiary management qualification
Hospital is a purpose built private hospital located in Campbelltown. The modern facilities include 8 Operating Theatres, 52 Surgical beds, 16 bed Day Surgery Unit and 34 bed Rehabilitation Unit. Hospital offers excellent employee conditions with extensive support offered by the Management team.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.