An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced nursing manager to provide leadership to dynamic and highly skilled team within Rehabilitation, Medical & Palliative Care Unit at a private hospital in near Newcastle.
As the NUM you will be accountable for the clinical direction, governance and operational management of the Unit. You will provide an effective leadership and management of the clinical nursing and support staff within the Unit. You will be responsible for fostering a positive culture and safe working environment, implementing change and the effective utilisation of financial resources within a cycle of continuous service improvement
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 5 years clinical experience within rehabilitation and medical environment;
- Understanding of AROC and FIM principles;
- Strong collaborative interpersonal communication skills with well-developed verbal and written communication skills;
- Sound clinical knowledge and skills;
- Strong leadership capabilities with a track record of effective management in the private setting and developing staff and building respect among staff at all levels;
- Strong problem solving, decision making, planning and evaluation skills;
- Post graduate qualifications in management or willingness to undergo same;
- Knowledge of health fund contracts is desirable.
Hospital offers Attractive remuneration package and ongoing professional development opportunities.
The hospital, located in Lake Macquarie, is a small acute facility providing reputable and world class Rehabilitation, Medical, Palliative Care and Mental Health services to the region. The unit consists of 37 inpatient beds encompassing Rehabilitation, Medical and Palliative Care.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.