An exciting opportunity has become available for a dynamic and motivated nurse leader to take on the role of Nurse Unit Manager of the 32 bed Surgical / Medical / HDU ward at a private hospital in Melbourne.
As the NUM you will have an integral role in leading a highly committed team to the provision of high quality patient care, in line with best practice and legislative requirements. The role encompasses planning, implementing and evaluating practices, processes and services within the department to delivery contemporary practices, whilst providing an optimal patient experience.
The successful applicant will have:
- Current nursing registration with AHPRA
- Demonstrated previous experience in a management role
- Extensive clinical skills and experience within surgical/medical/HDU specialities
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Demonstrated management and decision making skills
- Ability to effectively plan and manage financial, human and material resources
- Ability to plan, develop, implement and evaluate a continuous improvement program.
Hospital, located in Melbourne's eastern suburbs, is an acute facility offering care for Surgical, Day Surgery, Maternity and Oncology patients. The 32 bed Surgical/Medical Ward/HDU ward, Surgical specialities include: Orthopaedics, Spinal, ENT, Urology, Gynaecology, Plastics, Breast Surgery, Pain Management etc. The ward has a 4 bed HDU as well.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.