Nurse Unit Manager – Medical / Surgical | Melbourne
An exciting career opportunity has become available for an organised and proactive Nursing Manager to lead the Medical / Surgical Ward at a private hospital in Melbourne.
The role requires clinical leadership of a 21 bed ward and the ability to develop strong relationships with Doctors and other key stakeholders. The case mix within this unit is predominately Medical/Surgical Gastroenterology, Bariatrics and offers a Cardiac Monitoring Service for Cardiac and overflow Coronary Care patients.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current AHPRA registration
- Consolidated nursing and management experience at NUM level or higher
- Customer oriented and well-developed communication skills
- Ability to problem solve and work within a changing work environment
- Ability to effectively problem solve and experience in conflict resolution
- Ability to manage labour hours and other budgetary requirements
- A Post Graduate Qualification in CCU desirable
Hospital, located south east of Melbourne CBD, is an acute 147 bed hospital providing a comprehensive range of medical and surgical services including a 24-hour Emergency Department, Intensive Care, Coronary Care, Integrated Theatres, Cardiac Catheter Laboratory and Oncology services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send us your resume and covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.