An excellent opportunity exists for a suitably qualified and experienced nursing manager to provide leadership and management to the nursing team at a private hospital in North West Sydney.
As the Nurse Unit Manager you will be responsible for providing leadership and direction to the ward to complement the strategic direction, operational processes, budget and business direction of the hospital.
- Current registration with the AHPRA
- At least 5 years medical / surgical experience
- Recent management experience at NUM level
- High degree of computer literacy including MS Office
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- People leadership skills including mentorship and coaching of team members
- Ability to manage special projects and selected portfolios
- Tertiary Qualification in a health related discipline or management desired
- Knowledge of relevant Awards and Enterprise Agreements desired
The hospital offers a friendly and supportive staff environment with a strong commitment to the provision of excellence in care delivery and patient goal attained/outcomes.
Hospital, located in North West Sydney, is a 111 bed facility offering inpatient and day treatment programs for mood and anxiety disorders, psychosis intervention, depression, PTSD, Anger Management and medically assisted detoxification from alcohol and other substances, as well as in orthopaedics, neurological, cardiac and pulmonary rehabilitation.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send us your resume and covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.