Nurse Unit Manager – Medical Ward | Hobart
An exciting opportunity exists for experienced nursing manager to to lead a dynamic and highly effective team in a 33 bed mixed Medical Unit at a private hospital in Hobart.
As the NUM you will coordinate the monitoring of patient-centred care, act on a wide range of feedback to inform continuous improvement activities, ensure compliance with national standards and manages human, physical and financial resources.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current AHPRA registration with no condition
- Demonstrate consolidated clinical management experience
- Possess effective interpersonal relationship, problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Be an excellent team player with an ability to work harmoniously in a multidisciplinary team environment
- Leadership skills in managing a team to achieve high standards of clinical care at all times
- Relevant Post-graduate qualification desirable
Hospital, located in Hobart, is a 146 bed facility that provides Emergency Services, Angiography and Cardiac Services, Maternity, Day Surgery, Medical & Surgical, and Endoscopy services. The 5 theatres offer a broad range of specialties including Gynaecology, Plastics, Orthopaedics, Urology, Laparoscopic, Colorectal, Vascular and General Surgery, with exciting future additions in the pipeline. The 25 bed Critical Care Unit is comprised of a 10 Coronary Care Unit/High Dependency Unit and15 bed Step-down Unit.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send us your resume and covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.