An excellent opportunity has become available for a dynamic and experienced Nursing Manager to lead the professional team in private Mental Health clinic in regional NSW.
As the Nurse Unit Manager you will lead a dynamic and professional team in the provision of high quality care in the Mental Health Unit. The role will involve a strong clinical perspective combined with defined business responsibilities.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current AHPRA registration;
- Experience across all aspects of mental health;
- Sound clinical competence and commitment to best practice;
- Able to manage the practical aspects of carer delivery including workforce and resource planning, patient flow and demand forecasting;
- Have the ability to work collaboratively with a broad array of stakeholders;
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead, mentor and motivate staff to achieve their best;
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills;
- Post graduate qualifications in mental health desirable.
Hospital provides a wide range of attractive local and national employee benefits including:
- Staff recognition and reward programs;
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health & leisure choices;
- Access to corporate discounts including discounted private health insurance choices, discounted IT hardware & software & travel/holiday discounts;
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options;
- Employee Assistance Program.
Hospital, located in Albury Wodonga, provides an extensive range of inpatient and day patient services all located on site. Equipped with advanced medical, surgical and diagnostic technology, the Hospital is able to provide the very best in medical, surgical and psychiatric care. The mental health Clinic is a fully accredited 12 bed private psychiatric clinic and specialises in the areas of Anxiety & Mood Disorders, and Acute Psychiatry.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.